Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blog assignment 1

Blog assignment #1: Describe some of the strategies you used to "read" Twelve Blue. Indicate what you did + what you hoped to achieve - and what you got out of doing whatever you did.

As I opened up the link for 'Twelve Blue', I noticed the box with all the thread looking colors.  I wasn't sure what to click so just clicked inside the 'thread box'.  After this, a new window appeared with the title 'white moths'; this short story seemed sort of incomplete therefore I wasn't sure how to translate it.

After that, I went on clicking the underlined sentences; which led to different pages.  I opened up a word document so I can kind of copy and paste the story and write some notes for each paragraph.

Although reading 'Twelve Blue' is a bit challenging; I liked that it was different from the norm and look forward to reading more excerpts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment