Monday, March 4, 2013

blog 4, site mapping

For my googlesite, I plan on having several subtitles, or options at the top of the page.  These will be titled: 'Life of family inNew York', 'Beginning of a transformation', 'The big move', and maybe a couple more captions and titles.  There will be a story map consisting of photos.  

The concepts I need help with mostly is putting the whole thing together as far as mapping the site.  I am looking to get some help with my project at the peer workshop.  


I would like to add some creativity and different backgrounds/settings.  I seem to be stuck at this point with coming up with ideas for my site.  In the class workshop, I plan on working with classmates and asking for suggestions and advice.  I will add more to my blog after I get my site up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment