Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blog # 8

I am so excited about Project 2! I'm looking forward to creating a digital story.  The application/software I will be using is PowerPoint.  I love the many features this program offers and hoping that I'm able to explore even more than my initial familiarity with it.  

For this project, I plan to write a story about three women.  A grandmother, her daughter, and granddaughter.  After the death of the male figure in the house hold, the relationship between mother and daughter has weakened for some reason and they have distanced immensely.  As the grandmother attempts to fix the mother-daughter relationship; she grows old and sick.  

I hope I can get creative with my story and digital story-telling.  I will try not to make my story too long so I can focus a little bit more on the creativity of the animation/design.

I plan to add some pictures, videos, and perhaps special effects to my story.

I'm excited to be tweeting next class with Dr. Flores for our second 'connected learning session'.
I would like to ask him for advice on creating a digital story.  How we interconnect entertainment with literature?

No comments:

Post a Comment