Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Final project


The title of my final project is  Sara's Apprehension.
After playing around with several software, I finally decided to go back to powerpoint.
I was able to insert hyperlinks to different slides in the powerpoint.

This was a narrative that I wrote myself.  It's mostly about a girl named Sara, the protagonist, who deals with differences with her mother after the death of her father.  The hyperlinks in the presentation are words which take the viewer to the next slide that has to do with either a image or more narrative about the hyperlink word.

The viewer/reader has to click on the sound image to hear the tune and also click next whenever the screen is blank.

It is much easier to view the presentation rather than explaining it so please enjoy and hope everyone enjoyed the class as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment